Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?

Go down 
2 posters

Truth or dare
Truth
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_vote_lcap100%The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Dare
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_vote_lcap0%The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Camcam417
The Master of Puppets
The Master of Puppets
Camcam417

Character sheet
life :
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Left_bar_bleue400/400The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Left_bar_bleue200/200The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Empty
PostSubject: The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?   The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 pm

just say which one you want and somebody should tell you what to do. you have the right to refuse dares
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?   The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

i dare u too kiss my girl XD
Back to top Go down
Bam
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Bam

Character sheet
life :
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Left_bar_bleue400/400The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Left_bar_bleue200/200The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?   The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 pm

im so in i love truth or dare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?   The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fun Game Of Truth or Dare?
Page 1 of 1