Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

River Country (info)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takashi Onoda
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
River Country (info) Left_bar_bleue900/900River Country (info) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
River Country (info) Left_bar_bleue800/800River Country (info) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

River Country (info) Empty
PostSubject: River Country (info)   River Country (info) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Guide to the River Country
Country Information

Country Background:

The River country lies between two of the main shinobi powers, the Fire and Wind countries. To the north the country is bordered by the Rain Country. The country is marked by mountains, forests and rivers. Akatsuki chose to make the country one of their bases of operation. They took Gaara here after they defeated him at Hidden Sand.

Leadership

Country Leader:

The current leader of the River Country is unknown, presumably it is a daimyo.

The Sites

Akatsuki Extraction Cave:

The mountain cave was chose by Akatsuki as a meeting place to withdraw bijuu from Jinchuuriki. The cave was protected by a large bolder door and a Gofuu Kekkai. The cave was large enough to accommodate the large King of Hell statute that Akatsuki used in the extraction process. The cave was utterly destroyed in a battle between Chiyo, Sakura and Sasori.

Katabami Kinzan (gold mine):

Katabami Kinzan is a village in the River Country. It encompasses this main mountain for mining, a processing facility, a village for the miners, a temple and graveyard. Katabami Kinzan was formerly overseen by government officials who imposed high taxes on the workers. When Kurosuki Raiga came to the gold mine he dispersed the magistrates and took over operation of the mine by himself. This was not an improvement for the miners though, over the next six months Raiga's deranged sense of purpose lead him to bury those alive who he felt turned against him.

Katabami Kinzan (gold mine) Village:

Seen through the haze and fog, this small village supports the miners who work at the Katabami gold mine.

Katabami Kinzan (gold mine) Processing Center:

This processing center takes in the ore brought in by the miners and refines it into gold.

Curry of Life Shop:

The Curry of Life shop is a establishment offering curry to travelers. Located a short distance from Katabami Kinzan's mountain, the shop is operated by Sanshou and Karashi.

River People and Items of Note

Akatsuki:

Criminal organization Akatsuki chose the River Country as their base of operations. They extracted the one-tailed Shukaku demon from within Gaara at their cave base. Akatsuki member Sasori also fell in battle here.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net

River Country (info)
Page 1 of 1