Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains

Go down 
+3
Anthony Hatake
yuukimaru
Takashi Onoda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi Onoda
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue900/900Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue800/800Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

"Would this village like to be Allied with the village hidden in the mountains "
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net
yuukimaru
Genin
Genin
yuukimaru

Character sheet
life :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue400/400Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue200/200Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm

will have too talk with the kage but i think so
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue400/400Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue200/200Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:59 pm

i recomned that their a strong allie i say yes but the kage makes the decission
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue900/900Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Left_bar_bleue800/800Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm

ok ?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

okay allies trashi is on now so he'll make the final discition
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Ok cool ?
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 pm

yes we need a strong allie an you guys are strong
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes i agree?
Back to top Go down
yuukimaru
Genin
Genin
yuukimaru

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 pm

me to were a slowly developing village we need strong shinobi to protect us untell we get our own two feet
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Time will ligth you're Bridge ?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:37 pm

yes you guys are wise
an i heard your friend bottle hyuga is suspost to be comming to
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Yes his comming ?

"And dont worry Like the evolution of the humans your village will evolve notes from the onoda clan master's of the body "
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 pm

okay i have note comming to this village bringing his clan.
an bottle hyuga is comming an a friend from school is comming thats 6 member's
an put bottle hyuga registered for the chuunin exams
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:03 pm

When he joins ill add him ?

also did you're kage say yes to the alliance of both villages ?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 pm

im asking right know
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok thanks ?
Back to top Go down
Tarish
Genin
Genin
Tarish

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Yes, We can be allies
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Ok cool ?
Back to top Go down
Bottle hyuuga
Acedemy student
Bottle hyuuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 pm

mountain allies cool there the strongest village there like the leaf were like the sand without a jinchirikii
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey Hyuga you wanna take part in the chunin exams ?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Bam

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm

so were allies okay!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Yeah is cool ?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains   Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance From the Village Hidden in The Mountains
Page 1 of 1