Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Village hidden in the souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Acedemy student
Kazuya

Character sheet
life :
Village hidden in the souls Left_bar_bleue400/400Village hidden in the souls Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village hidden in the souls Left_bar_bleue200/200Village hidden in the souls Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Village hidden in the souls Empty
PostSubject: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

Village hidden in the lost souls

History:
Spoiler:

Locations:
Spoiler:

Member:
Spoiler:

Village allies:
Spoiler:

Village jutsu:
Spoiler:

Village chakra natures:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 am

u need a history
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Village hidden in the souls Left_bar_bleue400/400Village hidden in the souls Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village hidden in the souls Left_bar_bleue200/200Village hidden in the souls Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 am

you beed history clans allies member's.

what your kage is called i recommend soulkage or something
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Acedemy student
Kazuya

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 pm

alright i ll be soulkage what do i have to say next
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 pm

wow u need a history and way more posts and Active
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

i'll edit it for you.

you just make the history.

if you notice every village says how the village was formed or were its at thats what you put i'll edit it for you then i'll make social group for you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

get out of here im Locking this
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

i edited this mp do you agree thats its able to be an offical village i dont think untill he tells me the chakra natures.

an unlock this if its good okay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

dood he dont got Enough Posts Man and he needs to do it HimSlef
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:18 pm

dude this is the beganing of the forum takashi doesn't even have 100 post an he has a full village you created your organization when you had like 50 post.chinkuko even though it doesn't look like he's going to have his village created his village with 1 post.
so his village can be created it just depends on his activeness
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:27 pm

me and takashi started bcause by the time we will have 100 posts people would come that sounds smart and let me see he needs more posts man u know it he dosent know no rules how to fight and etc
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:41 pm

yea untill he knows the rules then he can become soulkage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Exactly so no more Posting here

Locked.
Back to top Go down
TP Aisu
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
TP Aisu

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 pm

is this village destroyed or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village hidden in the souls   Village hidden in the souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village hidden in the souls
Page 1 of 1