Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Village Hidden in Mountains

Go down 
+5
Hianta-Kun
Anthony Hatake
TP Aisu
Leji_hyuga
Takashi Onoda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takashi Onoda
Onoda Talented Sage Master Takashi The balance master
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue900/900Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue800/800Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

Village Hidden in Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Yamagakure (山間に隠れる村, Yamagakure no Sato, lit meaning=Village Hidden Among The Mountains, also known as "Village Hidden in the Mountains" or "Hidden Mountain Village"), is one of the six great ninja villages. As such, it is one of six villages with a Kage as its leader, known as the Yamakage.

Although Yamagakure, much like the country in which it resides, has been peaceful, it remains one of the most powerful villages in existence, with an overall ninja population much greater than that of most other village, and therefore has great military power and influence. In the recent Chunin exam, out of all 177 Genin participants, Yamagakure had 90 Mountain Genin trying to become Chunin, whereas all other ninja villages had considerably fewer participating: 30 Sunagakure Genin, 21 Amegakure Genin, 6 Kusagakure Genin , 6 Takigakure Genin , and 5 Otogakure Genin, and 56 Konoha Genin. However, Yamagakure is the village that hosted the event, which possibly contributed to the unbalanced number of participants.

The village, as stated previously, is also home to a successful series of mines. The primary mineral found in the mine is a gem called the Lighthawk Crystal, which has about the same properties of coal. Unlike coal, it is far more beautiful, and is also used in jewelry and ornamentation.

The primary religion of the village is the "Tiamanian" faith. The belief is that the goddess Tiaman created everything, and that she resides in everything. On October 29, the village holds a celebration in honor of her, though not everyone is required to attend, especially those of other faiths.

History

Creation The Mazuka Clan have lived in the Land of Mountains for hundreds of years. After many years, finally a man arose that could wield the clan's two Kekkai Genkai, the Taifugan and the Yin Release (it is rare to have both in the Mazuka clan). This man, known as the First Mazuka used his power to conquer the land, and at it's heart, he created Yamagakure.

Yamagakure, also known as the Village Hidden in the Mountain, is a hidden village that is almost literally carved into a mountainside, known as Goddessdrop Mountain. At first it was a mining village, but as the Mountain Country started being attacked by thugs and bandits, the need for a hidden village was apparent. For nearly fifty years, the village was peaceful, the only conflicts its ninja faced being outside of the village.

Government

Yamakage The Yamakage (山の影; Literally meaning "Mountain Shadow") are the leaders of Yamagakure. They are generally the strongest in the village, although ideology and renown plays a large part in their being chosen for the position.

Four shinobi have gained this title so far. When the position for Yamakage becomes open, whether because of the previous Kage's death or incapacitation, the Yamagakure Council and the Four Noble Families promptly begins to search for a replacement, in some cases within hours or days after a Yamakage has been deemed dead or unfit.

After being appointed, they are given the Kage mansion in which to live. According to tradition, once a shinobi has been appointed by the Yamagakure Council it is up to the Jonin of the village to determine whether the position will become official.

Military

Yamakage-takashi onada
Co-yamakage-leji_hyuga
anbu-leji_hyuga
jounin-
chuunin-
genin-tp aisu,camcam417, hianta-kun, bam
acedemy students-

4man squads:
Team 1:
Jounin-takashi onada
chuunin-
genin-hianta-kun,camcam417

Team 2:
jounin-leji_hyuga
chuunin-
genin-tp aisu, bam
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue400/400Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue200/200Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 pm

im joining as co-kage or 5th yamakage leji aisu leader of aisu clan
Back to top Go down
Takashi Onoda
Takashi Onoda

Character sheet
life :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue900/900Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue800/800Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

OK cool leji ?
your co-kage ?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-custom.rpg-board.net
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue400/400Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character sheet :
Chakra :
Village Hidden in Mountains Left_bar_bleue200/200Village Hidden in Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:40 pm

okay add my clan an add some new history on me an my clan in your history
Back to top Go down
TP Aisu
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
TP Aisu

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:44 pm

i wanna join this village were's the acedemy im in the aisu clan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

yes train to beat me Muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

so is there an academy yamakage sama
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 pm

ima make it
Back to top Go down
Anthony Hatake
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Anthony Hatake

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 pm

the mountains going down
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm

yes they r going down badly
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

get out the village evil people
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 am

sorry but TP ou have to be online more
Back to top Go down
Hianta-Kun
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
Hianta-Kun

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

can i join yamakagure

i will be active i promise
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:03 am

aww dont u want to be evil
Back to top Go down
TP Aisu
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
TP Aisu

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 am

yayayayayay im not the only acedemy student
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 am

hey hianta-kun

takashi i'll edit the first page you never put me,tp,an hianta in
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 am

u dont neeed to say it just do it
Back to top Go down
Camcam417
The Master of Puppets
The Master of Puppets
Camcam417

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm

can i join
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:00 pm

so u join thus and now my org u also need to be Active Witch ur not
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm

okay camcam welcome to the village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

please read the village War System Beta Rules
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 pm

yes yamakasge you should post the battle system on here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

i did dood look at the top
Back to top Go down
Leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
life :
Character sheet :
Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

no i mean in the cover page were everone can see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Hidden in Mountains   Village Hidden in Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Hidden in Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next